Experienced Charlotte Attorneys Serving Mecklenburg County and throughout NC
Law Firm Serving the Charlotte Area for Over Forty Years.
Since our doors opened in 1976, our Charlotte lawyers have provided an unwavering commitment to professional ethics, personal service, and delivering the highest level of legal advice to our clients.
What sets Essex Richards apart from the rest?
See why Essex Richards was voted one of the best places to work by the Charlotte Business Journal.
Meet the individuals who bring great minds to the office and great hearts to the community.
Learn how Essex Richards helps our clients – by providing practical, strategic, and timely advice.
HOW WE HELP
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Collaborative Family Law
- Appellate Advocacy
- Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor Relations
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Litigation
- ERISA and Long-Term Disability Claims
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Family Law
- Food and Beverage
- Insurance Disputes
- Labor and Employment
- Media and First Amendment
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Litigation: Commercial and Residential
- Trademark and Copyright