What We Do
As advisers and counselors to various businesses in North Carolina, the business law attorneys at Essex Richards are regularly involved in the formation and operation of limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships, and joint ventures. We develop an understanding and appreciation of our business clients’ objectives and priorities so we can effectively design and prepare business and commercial agreements, contracts, and documents on behalf of our clients. Our transactional attorneys frequently assist clients in structuring, negotiating, and closing routine and complex transactions involving businesses, real estate, and personal property.
Who We Represent
We represent industrial, financial, and various other business clients throughout North Carolina, with the majority of our clients coming from Charlotte and the surrounding area. Our business knowledge, experience, and acumen give us the insight to address and resolve legal problems to our clients’ advantage and in their best interest. We understand how a business runs and how to help our clients accomplish their goals.
CONTACT ESSEX RICHARDS
Essex Richards handles a variety of business and transactional matters, including:
- Choice of entity and business formation
- Contract negotiation and disputes
- Corporate, limited liability company, and partnership issues
- Third-party disputes
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Breach of contract
- Commercial real estate (acquisition, sale, financing, and leasing)
- Advice to entities and individuals rendering health care services
- Tax planning and IRS issues
- Commercial litigation
- Assignments and licensing of trademarks and copyrights
Who can help?